This tutorial contains instructions khổng lồ disable Windows Defender in Windows 10, 8 or 8.1 OS. Windows Defender is a không tính tiền & reliable vi khuẩn protection program built inkhổng lồ Windows 10 và 8 operating systems, so you vị not have to turn off Windows Defender unless you want khổng lồ use another program lớn protect your computer. However, even in this case, Windows Defender will automatically shut down when it detects that another anti-virus program is installed on the system.
In my opinion, Windows Defender is one of the top freeware security programs khổng lồ protect your system from viruses và malware và you can use it as the main antivirut program lớn protect your computer. Additionally, if you want khổng lồ use another security program as your primary protection, you can keep & use Windows Defender as an additional protection.How lớn Turn off Windows Defender in Windows 10 and 8/8.1 OS.
in most cases, Windows Defender protection is automatically turned off when you install a third-các buổi tiệc nhỏ security program và you vị not have lớn perform any additional actions to disable Defender’s protection. Follow the instructions below only if you have sầu problems with Windows Defender or if it does not automatically deactivated after installing another security program.
The usual way khổng lồ temporarily stop the Windows Defender protection, is to lớn open Windows Defender Security Center and then at Virus và Treat Protection settings options to turn off the Real -time protection.
1. Turn Off the Real Time Protection in Windows Defender, by using the instructions above. *
* Note: If you having problems while modifying the registry, start Windows in Safe Mode và try again.
2. Then, open Registry Editor: To vì chưng that:
Press simultaneously the Windows
Type regedit & Press Enter.
3. Navigate to the following key at the left pane:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows Defender
4. Right cliông xã at the Windows Defender key & cliông xã Permissions.
5. Cliông chồng Advanced và then click Change owner.
6. At “Enter the name lớn select” box, type Administrators & click OK.
7. Cliông xã Replace owner on subcontainers & objects và click Apply.
8. Double cliông chồng at Administrators entry.
9. Check the Full Control check box và then cliông chồng OK three (3) times to lớn cthảm bại permission properties.
10. Close Registry Editor.
11. Re-open Registry Editor & navigate to lớn the same registry location:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREMicrosoftWindows Defender
12. At the right pane, double click to open the DisableAntiSpyware REG_DWORD value và change the value data lớn 1.
13. Then open the DisableAntiVirus REG_DWORD value & change the value data khổng lồ 1.
14. Then navigate to this key:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetServicesSecurityHealthService
15. At the right pane double cliông xã at Start REG_DWORD value and change the value data from 2 to 3.
16. Close Registry Editor và restart your computer. *
* Additional Tip: If you want to disable also the Windows Defender Firewall, change the Start REG_DWORD value at HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetServicesMpsSvc key, from 2 khổng lồ 4.
That’s all folks! Did it work for you?Please leave a comment in the comment section below or even better: like và chia sẻ this blog post in the social networks khổng lồ help spread the word about this solution.
If this article was useful for you, please consider supporting us by making a donation. Even $1 can a make a huge difference for us.