Dưới đấy là đầy đủ mẫu mã câu bao gồm chứa từ bỏ "distinctive", trong cỗ từ điển Từ điển Tiếng Anh. Chúng ta rất có thể xem thêm các mẫu câu này để tại vị câu vào trường hợp yêu cầu đặt câu cùng với trường đoản cú distinctive, hoặc tìm hiểu thêm ngữ cảnh áp dụng từ distinctive vào cỗ trường đoản cú điển Từ điển Tiếng Anh
1. Each developed a distinctive dress style, distinctive argot and followed particular kinds of music.
Bạn đang xem: Distinctive là gì
2. Each Gua is clearly distinctive.
3. His voice was very distinctive.
4. She had a distinctive appearance.
5. Phonological Ecsmaritimo-online.comdence for Distinctive Features.
6. Each material produces a distinctive sound.
7. She"s got a very distinctive voice.
8. Beer has a very distinctive smell.
9. A distinctive behacsmaritimo-online.comoral trait; an idiosyncrasy.
10. The zebra has very distinctive patterning.
11. Dark, distinctive red color orange Smilax.
12. Taste: distinctive, savoury, fresh, delicately acidulous
13. Second, both manifest distinctive dispirited thoughts.
14. Taste: distinctive, savoury, fresh, delicately acidulous.
15. The plant has distinctive globular flowers.
16. These included distinctive projectile points và knives, as well as less distinctive implements used for butchering & hide processing.
17. Its taste and odor are not distinctive.
18. The whale has a very distinctive Điện thoại tư vấn.
19. Fennel has a very distinctive aniseed flavour.
đôi mươi. Very distinctive, those handmade shoes of yours.
21. African hyemãng cầu noted for its distinctive howl.
22. The shell has a highly distinctive pattern.
23. Whichever way this popover jacket looks distinctive.
24. 14 Chinese painting has own distinctive feature.
25. The distinctive ring of the church bell.
26. Her voice was distinctive, soft and mellifluous.
27. Penguin books had changed their distinctive format.
28. Each variety is molded into lớn distinctive shapes.
29. The voice is described as fluty and distinctive.
30. She has a very distinctive way of walking.
31. 13 African hyemãng cầu noted for its distinctive howl.
32. The diary features the organization"s distinctive new logo sản phẩm.
33. The sulfurous smell of Burning keratin is distinctive.
34. Aroma: distinctive, fragrant, delicate, of lightly acidulous milk.
35. 20 The whale has a very distinctive call.
36. The bicolor damsel, however, retains its distinctive pattern.
37. Certain gem species display distinctive pleochroic color schemes.
38. Distinctive, decorous grade & brand-new life interest.
39. Page 8 of 18 Distinctive character of the mark BIT 44 Bitburger Brauerei stresses the distinctive character of the mark BIT.